Monday 1 June 2020

More Embassies

Seems like a fun idea to take pictures of embassies I come across in my walks.  Last time I posted pictures of three of them, grouped for some reason.  Today I came across some others, and here is a second instalment.  No subtext.  I just happened to walk by them.  See what you think of their architecture. 


This one is Bosnia, if I remember correctly.  It sits in a tree-lined street, very quaint.



The Embassy of Romania.  It's actually quite a large complex.  There are three or four of these squat buildings in the compound.  On a very busy street



Here we have Serbia.  It's actually right next to the Bosnian Embassy.  I wonder if the neighbours get along?  The Serbian Embassy has a huge garden attached to it.  Looks more like a high-end bed and breakfast setup.



Slovakia.  It doesn't look like much, but its location is quite prime.  It's a couple of blocks away from Rideau Cottage (where the Prime Minister lives while the official residence is being renovated) as well as Rideau Hall (where the Governor General's residence is).

***********************************

OK, folks.  Don't want to do too many each time.  Let me know what you think.  Oh, yeah, if there's anyone you would like to see posted, let me know and I will try to find it and take a pic.

Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. You're incredible. Three to four hour marches, and sometimes under load. My four cylinder is shot after an hour. And I don't think there would be energy available to be constantly thinking. I would probably just be wondering whether there's enough to get me back...

    ReplyDelete

Chunski welcomes KIND comments. Just say nice things. Otherwise, I will find you and sit on you.