Tuesday 16 June 2020

Last of the embassy pics

I took these on previous walks.  Think I will post them now and use up my inventory.

Bulgaria.  Not much to say about it.  Looks like someone's house, actually.


Crotia.  Along the same lines as the Bulgarian embassy, I guess.  But the building looks a bit better kept.  I wouldn't mind a house like this :)


Mongolia.  Almost expect Genghis Khan to come out and attack you!



Spain.  It's in a great location, but otherwise it really doesn't impress.  Hell they didn't even weed properly!


Sri Lanka.  Doesn't it look like some old colonial official's home in the old British Empire or something?


Swiss.  I wonder if all visitors get a Rolex as a souvenir?


Turkey.  I walked quite quickly pass it.  You never know.


Venezuela. I was confused originally, because it said something the Bolivian Republic...  I guess the full name is something like The Bolivian Republic of Venezuela etc?

Well, that's my collection, folks.  Will look for other themes for my posts in future.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chunski welcomes KIND comments. Just say nice things. Otherwise, I will find you and sit on you.