Thursday 30 July 2020

More Monkey Wrenches

As you know, I have had a bit of a problem deciding among all the many interesting courses I can take.  I thought I had my Fall course selection all set, but then I came upon this course which seems interesting.  Would like your thoughts if you don't mind.

Currently I am scheduled to take the following in the Fall:

The Cold War
Greek Mythology
Greek Philosophy
General Public Law
Religions and Spirituality in the Contemporary World


Yesterday I noticed there is a history course I missed the last time around, and its title is Medicine and Modernity in the US.  That sounds quite interesting.  But to take it I would have to drop one of the above.

I'm pretty sure I am going to take The Cold War.  I guess the likely candidates to drop are the last three.  For what it's worth, the profs for Greek Philosophy and the Religion courses both have exceptional teacher ratings (most of you know how I view course evaluations, but they are at least a data point).  So I am not sure what to do.

Thing is, if I don't sign up for the Medicine course it will get full.  But I can't sign up for it until I dropped one of the above.

Anyone?  Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chunski welcomes KIND comments. Just say nice things. Otherwise, I will find you and sit on you.