Sunday 19 May 2019

Long term planning

Assuming I don't drop dead right away after I finish this BA, what next?

I don't really want to pursue a graduate degree.  A bit too much work, especially since this is purely for personal interest.  And doing yet another BA seems kind of nuts.

I do like school though.

Yes, I know, there's plenty of time between now and then, but if you know me, you know I like to think about stuff like this.  So right now here's what I am considering:

Go to law school.

Seriously.

Yeah, it will be a pain to do the LSAT and prep for it.  But it will be fun though.  My target of course is to do better than my son did.  Haha.

Wouldn't it be fun if I actually do it?  Just for the heck of it?  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Might you be at all interested in labor law?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, are you looking for representation?

    ReplyDelete

Chunski welcomes KIND comments. Just say nice things. Otherwise, I will find you and sit on you.