Sunday 1 December 2019

Winter Courses Revisited

It's quite unlike me to go back and forth on any decision.  Typically I make a quick choice and stick with it.  For some reason (and perhaps my friends in psychology can help) I find myself going over my Winter semester course selections again and again.

On the other hand, I guess new information gathered over the course of THIS semester sheds more light on what I should take next term.  In any event, here's what I come up with so far:

History of British Empire
Comparative Politics
Rock Music and Society
Jacobean Shakespeare
Classical Theories in Sociology


I don't really like the time of the Sociology course.  I like the prof as a person, but I think sociology is starting to wear me down, what with all its communistic tendencies.  So I'm not 100% sure about that one.

Jacobean Shakespeare I like, but I am just worried that I may in way over my head.  After all, I am no English major, and this is a third year English course...  I do like the shit though.

I have some options:

Demography
Sociology of the United States
History of 20th century Europe


Decisions, decisions...

***********************************

On a slightly different subject, too bad the BEAVS lost to the damn DUCKS yesterday.  Well, there's always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chunski welcomes KIND comments. Just say nice things. Otherwise, I will find you and sit on you.