Tuesday 5 November 2019

One More Month to Go!

Heading towards the end of semester now.  Another month of classes, then onto finals.  Time really flies by.  Sometimes it's hard to fathom that this is now the third semester I'm undertaking this undergrad adventure!  And it's been fun.

The term paper for one my classes is due this Thursday.  Yesterday I overheard this couple of people talking.  One had not even started the paper.  The other, much more gung-ho, said, "I've written four pages now.  I always want to start early."  Okay.

Today I'm going back to the dentist to do the follow-up.  I hope all is healing well, and that I can get back to my STEAK!!!!  Shit, I've had so much cottage cheese and shit for the last week.  By the way, DO NOT EVER BUY THAT NESTLE BOOST PROTEIN DRINK.  It tastes like muck.

Been two weeks since the political sociology midterm.  One essay question and the rest is scantron.  And we still haven't it back.  I have a feeling that people must have not done well on the scantron bit, that's why the prof hasn't even posted THOSE grades.  There were a few questions that I thought were tricky and debatable.  So maybe he is waiting to see how we do on the essay before finalizing the grades.  Well, that's my theory anyway.

But I got 95% on my European history midterm.  Yay!  So I'm just missing the sociology one.

I have a second US history test coming up in two weeks though.  But that shouldn't be too bad.

I really don't like this daylight savings time stuff.  Yesterday I came out of class at 5:20 and it was pitch black outside.  Fuck, I thought it was the twilight zone or something.  It just gets dark way too early, man.

Remembrance Day coming up next Monday.  Haven't even got my poppy yet!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chunski welcomes KIND comments. Just say nice things. Otherwise, I will find you and sit on you.