Tuesday 6 November 2018

A Nice Surprise and other things

You might recall I said I bombed my history midterm because I confused two different Acts?  

Well, we got our midterms back yesterday, and true enough, I lost that question completely.  But apparently I got 100% on everything else.  HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.   So, it didn't turn out so bad after all :)


On a different note, my sociology prof keeps trying to convince me to become a sociology major.  OR add a double major.  Or somehow do more sociology.

I looked into it.  Heck, even doing a MINOR in it requires 10 courses.  TEN!  I can't afford to give up that many opportunities to take other interesting things.  It's too bad, because I wouldn't mind doing at least a minor.  But ten courses?  Nah.  I still want to take classes like Witchcraft, Drugs, Shakespeare, etc etc.

Hmm, French quiz tonight.  I think I will make some French Toast for breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chunski welcomes KIND comments. Just say nice things. Otherwise, I will find you and sit on you.