Tuesday 16 April 2019

Writing Nonsense

You know, I really like Sociology as a subject.  But sometimes I think they should just talk sense.

Take a look at this chapter heading:  Equality: A Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery inside an Enigma

I mean, seriously?  Who the fuck writes like that?  What does it even mean?  I get it that they have to make up shit to fill the pages of a textbook, to justify charging crap loads of money, but at least give me something that makes sense, no?  Can't they write the people talk?  Can't they fucking learn from Stephen King?  Assholes.

And that's not an isolated thing.  Take a look at this gem:

Consciousness as consciousness of consciousness.

Right.  And I want to shove that consciousness right up your conscious ass.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chunski welcomes KIND comments. Just say nice things. Otherwise, I will find you and sit on you.