Tuesday 2 April 2019

SONG OF THE DAY

Most days I walk to and from campus (unless it's icy and crap like that).  Not a very long walk.  Maybe 3.5 miles round trip.  And, like what I used to do in class, I'd do a song of the day.  So each morning I pick a song, and play it while I walk.

 Amazing how much more you'd appreciate the song if you listen to it repeatedly about 100 times a day....

BTW, today's song has special relevance, since I have a French test tonight.  Yup.... :(

Today's song:



ENJOY!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What’s the temps up you’re way Chung? (Fahrenheit).

    Song of the day sounds fun, although I’m in my car enough that I’d go nuts with one song on repeat! Hope you’re doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's warmed up now. Spring is here! Tonight it's only about 32!

      Delete
  2. Hope le francais went alright. I do remember hearing a song on repeat in your office many moons ago, perhaps from Les Miserables?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, how long ago was that???

      Delete
    2. You know I have an awful memory, perhaps it's for the better...
      Bon chance re. your finals

      Delete

Chunski welcomes KIND comments. Just say nice things. Otherwise, I will find you and sit on you.