Saturday 5 January 2019

A NEW SEMESTER BEGINS

Classes start again on January 7.

Only got one syllabus so far.  I don't understand it.  I used to set up and post my syllabi three months before the next semester begins.  Why aren't the new syllabi posted with just 48 hours to go?  There should be a rule about that!

Got most of my textbooks though, except for French 2.  

Four of the five courses I took last semester have posted the final grades.  Waiting on my anthropology class.  So far I'm quite happy with the results.  Hope anthropology doesn't bring down my GPA!

To anyone reading this who cares about semesters and stuff, Have a GREAT semester!

Summer is just around the corner (though with temperatures expected to dip to -21 tomorrow night, it's really quite hard to think about summer yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chunski welcomes KIND comments. Just say nice things. Otherwise, I will find you and sit on you.