Wednesday 27 February 2019

Wow, they take it very seriously

Some of you may remember an earlier blog entry, where I talked about this prof who hates men.  And how I dropped the class etc.  If not, please refer to the blog post "Well, Screw You Too."

Anyway, the university sends out these random surveys asking students what they like and don't like about the experience, etc.  So I filled one in and talked about my experience in that class and with that prof.

Got a "form letter" reply within a couple of days.  Didn't think much of it.  Then I got a personal email from some coordinator person, asking for more details.  Like the prof's name.  So I  gave them the info.

A few weeks went by.  Just got an email today from a faculty member, the "professor" side of this survey committee.  Apologizing, and saying the matter has been sent to the dean of that faculty for their attention.  

Cool!  We are talking about the Dean of the Faculty of Social Science.  Not some random dean of student housing thing.  Let's see what transpires.  Will keep you posted.

I like U Ottawa more each day.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Chung! Hopefully some kind of action comes from it. We’re in a generation where there isn’t always consequences to ones actions, sounds like this may result in some kind of consequence for them! You’re not one to hold an opinion back, so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Blue. We'll see what happens next :)

      Delete

Chunski welcomes KIND comments. Just say nice things. Otherwise, I will find you and sit on you.