Saturday 1 December 2018

The last stretch

This is it.  One more week of classes, and then onto Finals.

Interesting, this, with so much reading to do.  Set up a study plan (I am nothing if not anal).  Have it all planned out till my last final this semester.  Five in all, stretching past mid-December.  So much fun!!!

Today's target:  600 pages for history.

Tomorrow:  300 pages for sociology, plus half the day for French.

Let's see how this goes for the weekend!  Or if my plan needs to be modified.


Grinding away at the readings.  Finishing my fifth cup of coffee, and listening to Summer singing in the background.  BTW, if you don't know who Summer is, have a listen.  And a great song, too!  What a voice!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chunski welcomes KIND comments. Just say nice things. Otherwise, I will find you and sit on you.